Content Email Examples
This article provides Content Email campaign and email examples to improve an employee advocacy program's adoption.
This article has moved
Use these email examples to connect with Workspace Admins.
- Showcase company updates and integrations.
- Highlight data and analytics.
- Share user experiences and questions.
Use these email examples to connect with Group Moderators.
- Show trending topics in Groups.
- Give user shoutouts.
- Provide analytics around top users, posts, and shares.
Company Employee Newsletters
The following examples are for registered and non-registered users.
- Showcase trending stories and content.
- Provide personal branding statement examples.
- Give social network profile tips.
- Highlighting subject matter experts to follow.
- Share continuing education or Summer volunteer opportunities.
- Detail new apps, software tricks, and tech tips.
- Market upcoming webinars and events.
- Call attention to company news and industry highlights.
Use Content Emails to engage inactive users, boost active user base, re-engage past users, and increase engagement.
The following examples are for non-registered users.
- Re-engage partners by sharing trending stories and content.
- Provide clients with updated product features and tips to succeed with the product.
- Connect with alumni networks and share new trends and innovations.
🔹 Looking for more information on Content Emails and tips to ensure success? Check out our article on 16 Employee Newsletter Tips.
This email lists actions to take to become a thought leader.
Posting content on your own social media is just one click away!
The magic formula?
🎸 3-5 shares on LinkedIn per week
🍭 1 share per day on X
👀 20% business content and 80% personal content
💥 Engage with co-workers and your social network with consistent likes and comments
This email accompanies a performance-based announcement, such as beginning a competition, launching a new Leaderboard, or announcing a winner.
Hi Social Advocates,
Happy 2023! 🎉 We couldn’t think of a better way to kick off the new fiscal year than share some of the amazing accomplishments in 2022.
Our EveryoneSocial user base grew by 130% in the last twelve months! 👏
Collectively, you shared content 31,000+ times generating over 86,000 engagements and 445,000 clicks!
We had many star performers this year, but to highlight some of our leaders who consistently shined throughout the year we want to celebrate the following:
Most Shares - Drew Graphic
Most Engagement - Cassia Browser
Most Clicks - Anna Lyzer
We are excited about the great year ahead of us and look forward to getting social with you!
Check out some of our recommended shares:
This example focuses on increasing engagement with the Sales team.
Salespeople who leverage social for prospecting generate an average of 2x the pipeline as compared to those that don’t.
And when a lead is generated through social selling, that lead is 7X more likely to close compared to other tactics 💰
Now when utilizing social selling, it doesn't mean spamming audiences with the same boring company product or service content every chance you get.
Here are a few thoughts to keep your social postings engaging and interesting:
Providing insights and value of the industry you are in
Sharing relevant third-party and company content
Creating and utilizing user-generated content
Providing thoughtful and engaging comments
Being consistent each week to build your trust and audience
Start building relationships and community around your content
Use video, text, images, and links. A healthy mix of content types.
Build your personal brand, increase your pipeline, drive better win rates, and start closing larger deals.